Avro, mail # dev - Re: svn commit: r950144 - in /avro/branches/branch-1.3: CHANGES.txt lang/py/test/sample_http_client.py

Re: svn commit: r950144 - in /avro/branches/branch-1.3: CHANGES.txt lang/py/test/sample_http_client.py
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-06-01, 18:08
FWIW, I think we have exposed my experiences with using a data warehouse for
so many years. Bypassing the transaction engine with a bulk load instead of
using a long-running transaction for mass edits is in my blood...