Pig >> mail # dev >> How do you pass a schema to the backend in a builtin UDF?

+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-13, 03:54
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-02-13, 04:14
Re: How do you pass a schema to the backend in a builtin UDF?
EvalFunc now has a getInputSchema method, so this is done for you. Unless I
am misunderstanding why you want to do?
2013/2/13 Prashant Kommireddi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Take a look at UDFContext.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Feb 12, 2013, at 7:54 PM, Russell Jurney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > I am writing ToJson as a builtin.
> >
> > How do I send the schema of a builtin UDF to the back-end? In ToJson in
> > github, I use udfProp.setProperty("horton.json.udf.schema",
> schemaString),
> > but this doesn't seem right for a builtin?
> >
> > --
> > Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> datasyndrome.com

+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-13, 14:45