Hive >> mail # user >> Problem with the windowing function ntile (Exceptions)

Re: Problem with the windowing function ntile (Exceptions)
Hi Navis,

that's awesome! Thank you for the quick response and the patch. I just
tested it against my query which used to fail and it just worked. So
you have at least my thumbs-up.

Thanks again for your help.

Cheers,
Lars