Pig >> mail # user >> Setting pig job name

Re: Setting pig job name
You can use
http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.11.1/api/org/apache/pig/PigServer.html#setJobName(java.lang.String)

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 15, 2013, at 4:25 PM, Jeff Yuan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi guys,

This is probably just a quick answer, but how do I set the pig job
name? I'm generating Pig jobs in Java, and each job has the name
"PigLatin:DefaultJobName" in the hadoop tracker. How can I change it?
Or is there an easy way to generate a more useful name (in Hive, the
default job name is based on the actual query)?

Thanks,
Jeff