Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Dynamically Adding nodes to ZK Ensemble

+
Russ Lavoy 2013-08-13, 19:49
+
Deepak Jagtap 2013-08-13, 22:42
+
Alexander Shraer 2013-08-13, 22:46
+
Deepak Jagtap 2013-08-14, 17:20
+
Alexander Shraer 2013-08-14, 17:31
+
Deepak Jagtap 2013-08-20, 01:40
+
Alexander Shraer 2013-08-20, 01:51
+
Russ Lavoie 2013-08-15, 12:12
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-08-15, 13:07
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-08-15, 14:13
+
Russ Lavoie 2013-08-15, 19:27
Re: Dynamically Adding nodes to ZK Ensemble
There's no way (other than manual config change) that I know of. It's why I wrote Exhibitor: https://github.com/Netflix/exhibitor

-JZ

On Aug 15, 2013, at 12:27 PM, Russ Lavoie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The main reason why I ask, is because I need the ability to dynamically add ZK nodes to the ensemble.  Is there a supported way to do this in 3.4.5?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Russ

+
Russ Lavoie 2013-08-15, 20:44