HBase >> mail # user >> Find the tablename in Observer

+
Rajgopal Vaithiyanathan 2013-01-29, 00:56
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-29, 01:09
+
Rajgopal Vaithiyanathan 2013-01-29, 01:16
+
Rajgopal Vaithiyanathan 2013-01-29, 01:21
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-29, 01:25
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-01-29, 04:39
+
Gary Helmling 2013-01-29, 05:59
RE: Find the tablename in Observer
Oh sorry...
Not checked the interface...  We were doing in postOpen()...
Thaks Gary for correcting me...:)

-Anoop-