Flume >> mail # user >> Flume 1.3.0 - NFS + File Channel Performance

+
Rakos, Rudolf 2012-12-18, 16:07
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-18, 16:17
Re: Flume 1.3.0 - NFS + File Channel Performance
We'd need those thread dumps to help confirm but I bet that FLUME-1609
results in a NFS call on each operation on the channel.

If that is true, that would explain why it works well on local disk.

Brock

Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-18, 17:04
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-18, 17:25