HBase >> mail # user >> How to change split policy of a specific existing table(not global)?‏

Re: How to change split policy of a specific existing table(not global)?‏
This seems to be correct.

2 questions.

1) If you look in the Web UI, do you see you new attribute set for this
table?
2) How have you verified that it doesn't work? What do you have on the logs?

JM