HBase, mail # user - when all index block are in block cahe , the scan should use random-read

+
jlei liu 2012-09-03, 09:03
Re: when all index block are in block cahe , the scan should use random-read
yuzhihong@... 2012-09-03, 09:39
Can you log a Jira ?

If you provide a patch, that would be great.

Thanks