Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: HDFS Web UI - Incorrect context

Re: HDFS Web UI - Incorrect context
Few questions:

1. What do you mean by a "Tomcat context"? The HDFS core daemons (NN,
DN, SNN, etc.) use Jetty to deploy their HTTP servlets, not Tomcat.
2. Did you run a build on your install and are using a built classpath
instead of the installed one?

In any case, if your problem is specific to CDH packages, please send
your mail with more details on your packages/setup instead to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/forum/?fromgroups=#!forum/cdh-user).

--
Harsh J