Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ZOOKEEPER-1732 workaround?

+
Marshall McMullen 2013-10-03, 16:46
+
Marshall McMullen 2013-10-03, 17:03
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-10-03, 17:07
+
FPJ 2013-10-03, 17:10
Re: ZOOKEEPER-1732 workaround?
I completely agree with Patrick on this and would like to see this a
blocker as well. We've seen this several times internally with our own
rolling reboot tests. This occurrence was at a customer site so it was much
more alarming.
On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 11:10 AM, FPJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It was a blocker until early this morning, but I thought it was really a
> corner case so I re-classified it. Make it a blocker back if you'd like.
>
>  -Flavio

+
Patrick Hunt 2013-10-03, 17:28