MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop on multiple user mode?

+
rab ra 2013-11-11, 16:37
Re: Hadoop on multiple user mode?
If you'd like the tasks to use the actual submitting user accounts,
you'll need to turn on security, or more specifically use the
LinuxTaskController instead of the DefaultTaskController.

--
Harsh J
+