Bigtop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-25, 21:57
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-25, 23:29
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-25, 23:35
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-25, 23:43
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-26, 22:52
+
Mark Grover 2013-08-27, 00:55
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-27, 04:08
+
Mark Grover 2013-08-27, 04:18
+
Bruno Mahé 2013-08-27, 06:35
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-27, 15:38
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-27, 17:33
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-28, 00:02
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-25, 21:59
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-25, 21:59
+
Bruno Mahé 2013-08-26, 06:44
+
Mark Grover 2013-08-26, 17:17
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-26, 22:48
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-28, 00:01
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-28, 00:03
+
Mark Grover 2013-08-28, 00:06
+
Sean Mackrory 2013-08-28, 13:34
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-08-28, 14:19
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-08-28, 14:19
Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-28, 16:25
On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 7:19 AM, Venkat Ranganathan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sorry, I was talking about sqoop2 version.

I think that would make a lot of sense. I didn't include that in the VOTE thread
simply because a jump from 1.99.2 to 2 doesn't strike me as anything too big.
As I said -- I was only concerned on getting ppl. consensus on huge singularity
jumps (e.g. HBase 0.94 -> HBase 0.96). Things that we *know* are likely to
cause integration problems.

But of course -- if Sqoop 2 is available in time for Bigtop 0.8.0 we should try
to include it. There will be a dedicated Bigtop 0.8.0 BOM thread when time
comes to sort out all these minor details.

Thanks,
Roman.
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-28, 18:35