Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs

Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs
On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 7:19 AM, Venkat Ranganathan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sorry, I was talking about sqoop2 version.

I think that would make a lot of sense. I didn't include that in the VOTE thread
simply because a jump from 1.99.2 to 2 doesn't strike me as anything too big.
As I said -- I was only concerned on getting ppl. consensus on huge singularity
jumps (e.g. HBase 0.94 -> HBase 0.96). Things that we *know* are likely to
cause integration problems.

But of course -- if Sqoop 2 is available in time for Bigtop 0.8.0 we should try
to include it. There will be a dedicated Bigtop 0.8.0 BOM thread when time
comes to sort out all these minor details.

Thanks,
Roman.