MapReduce, mail # user - Re: is time sync required among all nodes?

Re: is time sync required among all nodes?
Harsh J 2013-06-05, 05:59
Skew in time between nodes is highly confusing, even if not a problem
to the runtime. I'd strongly recommend running a time sync service for
operational sanity.

--
Harsh J