Hive >> mail # user >> xpath UDF in hive support namespace?

RE: xpath UDF in hive support namespace?

Hi, Mark:
Thanks for your response. I am thinking how to change it to support the namespace. The easy way is allow end user to pass into properties of mapping of (prefix and URI), but from the HIVE UDF, it is not easy to allow end users to pass in any properties like Serde. Maybe that's the reason why it isn't supported initially.
Yong