HDFS >> mail # user >> building a department GPU cluster

Re: building a department GPU cluster
I've seen some academic researches on this direction, with good results.
Some computations can be expressed by GPGPU, but it is still a restrict
number of cases. If is not easy to solve problems using MapReduce, solve
some problems with SIMD is harder.

--
Thiago Vieira