HBase >> mail # dev >> Where does the native folder get created in Trunk?

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-27, 10:33
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-28, 00:16
Re: Where does the native folder get created in Trunk?
I was trying to install Snappy.  Found this link.
http://www.spaggiari.org/index.php/hbase/how-to-install-snappy-with#.US7JNzDX_D4
.

As per this link there is a native folder under lib directory in the HBase
installation path and it is available in 0.94.

But when i install HBase trunk i could not see one.  That is why i asked
for this question.

Regards
Ram

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 5:46 AM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I couldn't find the following (from 0.94 pom.xml) in any of the pom.xml in
> trunk:
>
>                <!-- Using Unix cp to preserve symlinks, using script to
> handle wildcards -->
>                 <echo file="${project.build.directory}/copynativelibs.sh">
>
> FYI
>
> On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 2:33 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi devs
> >
> > In the 0.94 version the native folder was created under lib directory.
> >  Under which we had the Linux-ARCH folder.
> >
> > In Trunk where can we find the native folder?   It is not under lib
> > directory currently?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Regards
> > Ram