MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Which hadoop installation should I use on ubuntu server?

+
Håvard Wahl Kongsgård 2013-03-29, 08:21
+
David Parks 2013-03-29, 08:09
Re: Which hadoop installation should I use on ubuntu server?
For information, the 50 node limit on CDH is a past limitation. It is no
longer the case.

*Support for unlimited nodes*. Previous versions of Cloudera Manager Free
> Edition limited the number of managed nodes to 50. This limitation has been
> removed.

https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/FREE45DOC/New+Features+in+Cloudera+Manager+Free+Edition+4

Bertrand