Zookeeper, mail # dev - ZooKeeper dev/user meetups.

+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-01, 01:35
+
Ted Dunning 2011-12-01, 02:34
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-01, 07:29
+
kishore g 2011-12-01, 07:44
+
Camille Fournier 2011-12-04, 18:19
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-05, 01:42
+
Eugene Koontz 2011-12-06, 05:56
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-12-07, 09:04
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-07, 17:08
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-12-07, 18:28
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-07, 18:34
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-12-07, 21:00
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-07, 18:35
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2011-12-07, 18:51
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-12-07, 21:07
Re: ZooKeeper dev/user meetups.
Flavio Junqueira 2011-12-07, 21:03
Might be a good idea. Interestingly, so far no one stepped in to say
he/she would be interested, so I'm not sure sending another message
would make a difference. In any case, it might not be a big problem to
host such a meeting at Yahoo!, if the number of attendees is reasonable.

-Flavio

César Álvarez Núñez 2011-12-12, 14:35