From: Harsh J [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 2:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Debugging 1.0.0 with jdb

I've not used jdb since I almost always use Eclipse to do this, but to
have ant run javac with debug info on, you'll need to find the
relevant <javac> elements and add the attribute 'debug="on"' to them,
to have the javac produce files with debug info. You can then pick up
the generated test jar and run it via jdb?

--
Harsh J
Customer Ops. Engineer