Avro >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.4 (rc2)

+
Doug Cutting 2013-02-22, 18:52
+
Doug Cutting 2013-02-22, 19:06
Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.4 (rc2)
+1 verified checksums and signature, built from source, and checked
the SVN tag. I also verified that the Hadoop 1 and 2 JARs are
different (AVRO-1230).

Cheers,
Tom

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 6:52 PM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have created a candidate build for Avro release 1.7.4.
>
> Changes are listed at:
>
>   http://s.apache.org/avro174notes
>
> Please download the sources, check them, and vote.
>
>   http://people.apache.org/~cutting/avro-1.7.4-rc2/
>
> The Maven staging repository is at:
>
>   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheavro-297/
>
> Thanks in advance for voting!