Drill, mail # dev - drill installed successfully. sqlLine complains 'No known driver to handle "jdbc:drill:schema=parquet-local" '

Re: drill installed successfully. sqlLine complains 'No known driver to handle "jdbc:drill:schema=parquet-local" '
Ted Dunning 2013-09-08, 21:17
On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 9:07 AM, joycreek Ni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Turns out the java version in my machine is 6 in stead of 7.  Here is what
> happened:
>
> 1. I install openjdk 7 first.
> 2. When install maven, openjdk 6 will be installed as well. This will
> change the java version to 6.

OK.

I will put a verification step into the HOWTO