Flume >> mail # user >> Best way to increase throughput of Exec->Memory->Avro agent.

+
Chris Neal 2013-03-12, 20:43
+
Roshan Naik 2013-03-12, 21:10
+
Roshan Naik 2013-03-12, 21:12
+
Chris Neal 2013-03-12, 21:24
+
Roshan Naik 2013-03-12, 21:35
Re: Best way to increase throughput of Exec->Memory->Avro agent.
Beautiful.  Will try 4 channels in one Agent first.
Thanks!

+
Chris Neal 2013-03-12, 21:55
+