Pig >> mail # user >> AvroStorage Issue in 0.9.2-cdh4.0.0 -- Schema is unknown

Re: AvroStorage Issue in 0.9.2-cdh4.0.0 -- Schema is unknown
In my experience, AvroStorage only really works reliably in Pig 0.10.
I believe CDH will have Pig 0.10 in v4.1. I suggest you upgrade to
v0.10 manually now, and if your data still won't load, please file a
JIRA.

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com