Hive >> mail # user >> ant maven-build not working in trunk

+
amareshwari sriramdasu 2013-06-12, 11:18
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-06-12, 16:12
Re: ant maven-build not working in trunk
Nitin,

Hive does not compile with jdk7. You have to use jdk6 for compiling
On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 9:42 PM, Nitin Pawar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I tried the build on trunk
>
> i did not hit the issue of make-pom but i hit the issue of jdbc with jdk7.
> I will apply the patch and try again
>

> On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 4:48 PM, amareshwari sriramdasu <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> ant maven-build -Dmvn.publish.repo=local fails to build hcatalog with
>> following error :
>>

>> /home/amareshwaris/hive/build.
>> xml:121: The following error occurred while executing this line:
>> /home/amareshwaris/hive/build.xml:123: The following error occurred while
>> executing this line:
>> Target "make-pom" does not exist in the project "hcatalog".
>>
>> Was curious to know if I'm only one facing this or Is there anyother way
>> publish maven artifacts locally?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Amareshwari
>>

> --
> Nitin Pawar

+
Nitin Pawar 2013-06-13, 07:00
+
amareshwari sriramdasu 2013-06-13, 07:45
+
amareshwari sriramdasu 2013-06-13, 04:42