Accumulo >> mail # user >> [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC3

+
Christopher 2013-05-17, 01:05
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-17, 14:35
+
David Medinets 2013-05-17, 14:59
+
David Medinets 2013-05-17, 15:00
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-17, 14:52
Re: [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC3
How do HBase and a bazillion other apache projects do it? This really
should not be too hard unless we are overly restricting our tool suit. If
we have to add a two line script in mvn exec (nuclear option) to make the
build look good we should do it.

Adam
 On May 17, 2013 10:53 AM, "Billie Rinaldi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 7:35 AM, Adam Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Looks like the src part of the distribution is
>> accumulo-project-1.5.0-src.tar.gz. For the same reasons that we removed
>> the "assemble" tag form the bin package, shouldn't we remove the "project"
>> tag from the src package? This also has implications as to whether we can
>> just untar both the bin and src tars into the same directory and have them
>> form voltron (instead of two different directories).
>>

> Adding "project" was apparently the only easy way to remove "assemble"
> (see ACCUMULO-1413).  I guess since one is submodule of the other, maven
> doesn't want to name them the same thing?
>
> Billie
>

>> Adam
>>

>> On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 9:05 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> 1.5.0-RC3 for consideration.
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-007/
>>>
>>> --
>>> Christopher L Tubbs II
>>> http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

>>> accumulo-1.5.0-bin.rpm.asc
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-native.rpm.asc
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-test.deb
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-bin.tar.gz.asc
>>> accumulo-1.5.0.pom
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-native.rpm
>>> accumulo-1.5.0.pom.asc
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-test.rpm
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-bin.deb
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-bin.rpm
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-bin.tar.gz
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-native.deb
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-test.rpm.asc
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-bin.deb.asc
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-test.deb.asc
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-native.deb.asc
>>> accumulo-examples-1.5.0.pom.asc
>>> accumulo-examples-1.5.0.pom
>>> accumulo-core-1.5.0.pom.asc
>>> accumulo-core-1.5.0-javadoc.jar
>>> accumulo-core-1.5.0-sources.jar
>>> accumulo-core-1.5.0-javadoc.jar.asc
>>> accumulo-core-1.5.0.pom
>>> accumulo-core-1.5.0.jar
>>> accumulo-core-1.5.0-sources.jar.asc
>>> accumulo-core-1.5.0.jar.asc
>>> accumulo-examples-simple-1.5.0.jar
>>> accumulo-examples-simple-1.5.0.jar.asc
>>> accumulo-examples-simple-1.5.0-javadoc.jar.asc
>>> accumulo-examples-simple-1.5.0.pom.asc
>>> accumulo-examples-simple-1.5.0-sources.jar
>>> accumulo-examples-simple-1.5.0-javadoc.jar
>>> accumulo-examples-simple-1.5.0-sources.jar.asc
>>> accumulo-examples-simple-1.5.0.pom
>>> accumulo-test-1.5.0-sources.jar.asc
>>> accumulo-test-1.5.0.pom
>>> accumulo-test-1.5.0.jar.asc
>>> accumulo-test-1.5.0.pom.asc
>>> accumulo-test-1.5.0-javadoc.jar.asc
>>> accumulo-test-1.5.0-sources.jar
>>> accumulo-test-1.5.0.jar
>>> accumulo-test-1.5.0-javadoc.jar
>>> accumulo-proxy-1.5.0-javadoc.jar.asc
>>> accumulo-proxy-1.5.0-sources.jar
>>> accumulo-proxy-1.5.0.pom.asc
>>> accumulo-proxy-1.5.0-javadoc.jar
>>> accumulo-proxy-1.5.0.jar.asc
>>> accumulo-proxy-1.5.0.jar
>>> accumulo-proxy-1.5.0-sources.jar.asc
>>> accumulo-proxy-1.5.0.pom
>>> accumulo-project-1.5.0-src.tar.gz.asc
>>> accumulo-project-1.5.0.pom
>>> accumulo-project-1.5.0.pom.asc
>>> accumulo-project-1.5.0-src.tar.gz
>>> accumulo-project-1.5.0-site.xml.asc
>>> accumulo-project-1.5.0-site.xml
>>> accumulo-trace-1.5.0.jar.asc
>>> accumulo-trace-1.5.0-javadoc.jar
>>> accumulo-trace-1.5.0.pom.asc
>>> accumulo-trace-1.5.0-sources.jar.asc
>>> accumulo-trace-1.5.0.jar
>>> accumulo-trace-1.5.0-sources.jar
>>> accumulo-trace-1.5.0.pom
>>> accumulo-trace-1.5.0-javadoc.jar.asc
+
Christopher 2013-05-17, 15:44
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-17, 15:53