Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Changing hosts

RE: Changing hosts
Hi Ted,

There's a simpler way that works. Suppose that the original servers are A, B and C, and the new ones
are D, E, F. Configure D, E and F to be in the configuration A, B, C, D, E, F and start them. Don't do any changes to
A, B and C. After D, E and F synch with the leader (or at least 2 of them do), turn them off, change their config files to D, E, F and bring them up again.

Alex