Pig, mail # dev - Re: Welcome our newest committer Cheolsoo Park

+
Aniket Mokashi 2012-11-01, 04:43
Re: Welcome our newest committer Cheolsoo Park
Russell Jurney 2012-11-01, 04:53
Congrats, Chelsoo. I think we met briefly at Strata, and had I noticed
your name I'd have high fived you :)

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com