Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Does Chukwa support Hadoop 2.x ??

+
Rodrigo Trujillo 2013-05-20, 17:43
+
Eric Yang 2013-05-22, 06:53
Re: Does Chukwa support Hadoop 2.x ??
Thanks for the answer Eric.
I think this would be a nice improvement. I open a jira with the request:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CHUKWA-687
Rodrigo Trujillo
On 05/22/2013 03:53 AM, Eric Yang wrote:
> Hi Rodrigo,
>
> Chukwa 0.5.0 only supports Hadoop 1.x.  Chukwa needs to make some code
> changes to support Hadoop 2.0.  There is currently no clear path for
> supporting MRv1 in Hadoop 2.0 without yarn.  Therefore, some changes
> needs to be made to support Hadoop 2.0.
>
> regards,
> Eric
>

> On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Rodrigo Trujillo
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     I am trying to build Chukwa 0.5.0 with Hadoop 2.x and I see it
>     requires Hadoop 1.x.
>     I wonder if it is possible to build and use Chukwa with Haddop 2.X.
>
>     If not, are there plans to implement this support ?  And when is
>     the next release planned for ?
>

>     Regards,
>
>     Rodrigo Trujillo

+