Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Re: Bigtop contributions [Was: [VOTE] - Release 2.0.5-beta]

Re: Bigtop contributions [Was: [VOTE] - Release 2.0.5-beta]
Sounds good Roman. I'll for sure be at the HBase BoF on Tuesday and at the
Security "Design Lounge" on Wednesday, otherwise wandering around.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)