Sqoop >> mail # user >> Does Sqoop acquire any locks when importing from SQL Server?

Re: Does Sqoop acquire any locks when importing from SQL Server?
Yes, there is a way to with(nolock).  Use --query tag and specify the next
to it like 'select * from mytable where $CONDITIONS with(nolock)'

This is the only way we do sqoop imports.

Cheers,
Chalcy