MapReduce >> mail # user >> unable to access using webhdfs in 0.23.3

+
Visioner Sadak 2012-10-17, 09:07
+
Visioner Sadak 2012-10-17, 09:15
Re: unable to access using webhdfs in 0.23.3
I guess my temporary redirect in webhdfs is not getting properly done , its
pointing to localhost instead of  ip address am i missing any
configurations all my conf files have ip address only...

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Visioner Sadak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

>  http://112.30.123.711:50070/webhdfs/v1/user/test.jpg?op=OPEN
>
> whn i use my linux box ip *112.30.123.711 it points to *
>

> http://localhost:50075/webhdfs/v1/user/test.jpg?op=OPEN&namenoderpcaddress=112.30.123.711:8020&offset=0
>
> localhost hw to bring in linux box ip in here ???
>

> On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 2:37 PM, Visioner Sadak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> have configured webhdfs in hdfs-site.xml
>>
>> as
>>
>>  <property>
>>         <name>dfs.webhdfs.enabled</name>
>>         <value>true</value>
>>     </property>
>> but unable to access my file at
>>
>> http://localhost:50070/webhdfs/v1/user/test.jpg?op=OPEN
>>
>> also tried
>>
>>  http://localhost:50075/webhdfs/v1/user/test.jpg?op=OPEN  getting
>> exception in browser
>>

>> {"RemoteException":{"exception":"IllegalArgumentException","javaClassName":
>>
>> "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException","message":"Expecting exactly one of nameNodeAddr and rpcNamenode being null: nameNodeAddr=null, rpcNamenode=null"}}

+
Arpit Gupta 2012-10-17, 18:24
+
Visioner Sadak 2012-10-17, 18:34