MapReduce >> mail # user >> Can't find the Job Status in WEB UI

+
kira.wang 2013-01-21, 06:45
Re: Can't find the Job Status in WEB UI
Your jobs are running via the LocalJobRunner, which would mean that your
mapred-site.xml (mapreduce.framework.name) or yarn-site.xml (RM address
config) is not configured correctly. Your applications are running locally,
not on the cluster.

--
Harsh J
+