HDFS >> mail # dev >> testHDFSConf.xml

Re: testHDFSConf.xml
Thats great. Yes this is certainly something we could benefit from.

But the "trunk" github appears to only have
"./src/test/hdfs/org/apache/hadoop/cli/testHDFSConf.xml" in the source tree.

Also, I don't see it in branch-0.22:

# git checkout branch-0.22
Branch branch-0.22 set up to track remote branch branch-0.22 from origin.
Switched to a new branch 'branch-0.22'
# find ./ -name *Conf.xml
./src/test/hdfs/org/apache/hadoop/cli/testHDFSConf.xml
Maybe I'm missing something?