Sqoop, mail # user - Failed to import Oracle Table - case sensitive column name

+
Amit 2013-05-08, 07:17
Re: Failed to import Oracle Table - case sensitive column name
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-05-08, 16:31
case sensitivity is an issue.  I would recommend creating a view with case
insensitive names and using the view to import.   If that is not an option,
you can use a query and in your case you can only use one mapper only as
the split by column is also case sensitive.

Note that case sensitive tables will fail to import when you use
import-all-tables as the view will not be used in that case