Hive, mail # dev - running apache jenkins build on hadoop 23

+
Namit Jain 2013-01-07, 06:56
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-01-09, 03:45
+
Namit Jain 2013-01-09, 03:47
Re: running apache jenkins build on hadoop 23
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-01-09, 03:58
Yes, all tests which has INCLUDE 23 will be executed.

Ashutosh