Flume >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.0 release

+
Brock Noland 2012-10-08, 19:55
Re: [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.0 release
Brock, this sounds great to me.

1. For FLUME-776 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-776> I would
argue it's done. I put the details on the ticket.
2. For FLUME-1051 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1051> I
think it's out of scope for this release
3. For FLUME-1278 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1278> I also
think it's out of scope for this release

Regards,
Mike
On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Brock Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Per our earlier discussion, http://s.apache.org/0Y I am planning on
> spinning up an RC this week. If you want something in the RC, please
> ensure it's committed by Thursday 12PM CST.
>
> There are three JIRA's currently marked as Blockers:
> http://s.apache.org/Yzx I will look at them individually to verify,
> but as the last release went with them open and no progress has been
> made since the last release, my belief is that the items would be more
> correctly labeled Critical.
>
> Brock

+
Roshan Naik 2012-10-25, 21:09