Flume, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.0 release

Re: [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.0 release
Mike Percy 2012-10-09, 05:32
Brock, this sounds great to me.

1. For FLUME-776 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-776> I would
argue it's done. I put the details on the ticket.
2. For FLUME-1051 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1051> I
think it's out of scope for this release
3. For FLUME-1278 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1278> I also
think it's out of scope for this release

Regards,
Mike