Chukwa >> mail # user >> Unable to start hicc

Re: Unable to start hicc
Cluster name is found from table: SystemMetrics column family: system
column: ctag
The data is populated by Chukwa agent.  In the Chukwa agent configuration,
we put extra tag cluster="demo" for the default configuration.

It may be possible that SystemMetrics table doesn't have column family:
system?

regards,
Eric