Accumulo, mail # user - Accumulo software and processes owner

Re: Accumulo software and processes owner
Terry P. 2013-04-26, 21:25
John, sorry, I did find bits under the /src/assemble/platform/debian/init.d
directory -- I'm on Red Hat and CentOS though, and very Debian illiterate
so not sure how much rework it would be to run on Red Hat / CentOS.