MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Start Nodemanager with webapp disabled.

Start Nodemanager with webapp disabled.
Hi all,
Is it possible to start NM daemon with webapp disabled. Overriding
port address in yarn-site is not an option. Since I want more than one
NM to be started. I tried passing the property
-Dyarn.nodemanager.webapp.address=localhost:port in command line
options unfortunately that doesnot seem to override the default.

Thanks
Prashant.