Hive, mail # user - unable to create external table plz corrrect the syntax

+
shaik ahamed 2012-07-11, 15:08
+
Bejoy Ks 2012-07-11, 15:33
+
shaik ahamed 2012-07-12, 07:00
+
Bejoy KS 2012-07-12, 07:09
+
shaik ahamed 2012-07-12, 08:05
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-07-12, 08:12
+
shaik ahamed 2012-07-12, 09:23
Re: unable to create external table plz corrrect the syntax
Nitin Pawar 2012-07-12, 10:51
'./usr/local/hadoop_dir/hadoop/big_data/vender_details.txt'  ... why there
is a "." at the beginning ?

Nitin Pawar
+
shaik ahamed 2012-07-12, 11:44