Drill, mail # dev - Help with Incubator report?

Re: Help with Incubator report?
Jacques Nadeau 2013-12-06, 15:25
It looks like some of the dates and sections haven't been updated from last
period.  Can someone go in and highlight what still needs to be edited.
 Ellen, can you maybe add some info about all the Drill talks and social
activity that you know about?

thanks,
Jacques