HBase >> mail # user >> mvn build question about test cases

mvn build question about test cases
Hello my fellow hbase users,

I have a question regarding the test cases in HBase. When I run the mvn
build, do I need to have hbase up and running ?

Thank you,
Wei Shung
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2011-05-03, 18:20