Flume >> mail # user >> Need you to check if Flume source/sink configuration is ok?

+
shouvanik.haldar@... 2012-12-15, 18:05
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-15, 18:11
+
shouvanik.haldar@... 2012-12-15, 18:14
Re: Need you to check if Flume source/sink configuration is ok?
Hi,

Seeing configuration list, all three configurations in the list passed
validation check in master and registered successfully.
Status reads that one physical node and its primary node is alive
sending heartbeat to the master; seeing that it is ACTIVE, I guess it
opened 35863 port waiting for data inflow.
 From mapping list, seeing that some physical and logical nodes are
shown only in mapping, they used to send heartbeat to master but they
were/are down now (not sending heartbeat to the master) and you might
have purged node info on master or restarted master when they were shown
as LOST; but still ZBCS keeps the old information.

This is what I can read from your screenshot; you need to set up and
configure a node to send data to the ACTIVE collector.

--
Jeong-shik Jang / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gruter, Inc., R&D Team Leader

+