Accumulo, mail # user - standalone server crashes after batch writes

Re: standalone server crashes after batch writes
Josh Elser 2013-12-21, 16:01
Check in the tserver debug log, out and err files after the tabletserver
has died. Likely reasons are that the tserver ran out of memory or lost its
zookeeper lock.