HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: How to replace MetaUtils.ScannerListener?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-22, 02:07
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-03-22, 15:19
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-22, 23:33
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-22, 23:34
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-23, 12:26
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-22, 16:31
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-03-22, 18:23
Re: How to replace MetaUtils.ScannerListener?
I think we shouldn't remove the offline tools at this time (perhaps not
even at a future time - topic for another day) but a refactor that cleans
things up would be good.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy