Sqoop >> mail # user >> Using Sqoop incremental import as chunk

+
Tanzir Musabbir 2013-05-08, 17:00
Re: Using Sqoop incremental import as chunk
--boundary-query

http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.4.3/SqoopUserGuide.html#_connecting_to_a_database_server

--
Felix
On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Tanzir Musabbir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

>  Hello everyone,
>
> Is it really possible to import chunk-wise data through sqoop incremental
> import?
>
> Say I have a table with id 1,2,3..... N (here N is 100) and now I want to
> import it as chunk. Like
> 1st import: 1,2,3.... 20
> 2nd import: 21,22,23.....40
> last import: 81,82,83....100
>
> I have read about the Sqoop job with incremental import and also know the
> --last-value parameter but do not know how to pass the chunk size. For the
> above example, chunk size here is 20.
>

> Any information will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-05-08, 18:08
+
Tanzir Musabbir 2013-05-08, 18:17