HBase >> mail # user >> Regionserver goes down while endpoint execution

+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-03-12, 05:51
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-12, 06:01
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-03-12, 06:27
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-03-12, 06:59
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-03-12, 11:46
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-12, 16:29
+
Gary Helmling 2013-03-12, 18:13
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-03-13, 15:19
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-13, 16:01
+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2013-03-13, 16:08
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-03-14, 17:09
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-14, 17:15
Re: Regionserver goes down while endpoint execution
There is no ordering guarantee for the endpoint execution, other than
that calls will be executed in parallel across all the regions.
In case you have 5 regions, then there will be 5 separate calls to
these regions. Then, you get 5 results from these regions at your
client, where you use the Callback class to aggregate the results. You
can define your ordering this aggregate class for sure.

+
Anoop Sam John 2013-03-15, 06:55
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-03-20, 07:41